Wednesday, September 14, 2016

RPP Round 1

Yesterday we finished up our first RPP (Rapid Playable Prototype)! RPP is probably the most challenging and time consuming thing we do in our first semester at FIEA. The entire cohort is broken into teams of 5-6 and we must complete an entire game in two weeks, then we get a week off before repeating the process with a whole new team. For this first RPP the only restriction we had was that it must be created in Flash.

My first RPP went really well and I think my team and I worked great together. We accomplished our goals and kept to our schedule well. My team was made up of two programmers, Jacob Edelen and Justin Moser, two producers, Paul Nirenberg and Ryan Stanley, and two artists myself and Lindsay Green.

Here's some assets and animations I created for the game, it's a vertical platformer and the goal is the rescue the cat before the fireman.























And here's a screenshot of the finished game:


No comments:

Post a Comment