Monday, March 27, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 10 Environment Project Part 2

For this week we pushed our environment to a high res pass. This ended taking me a lot longer than planned and I didn't quite finish this week. I pushed a lot of assets to cleaner, better geometry and did high res sculpting and baking in substance painter. I also updated and refined a lot of the models from the proxy stage since things were just block outs before.

Here's just some of the models I updated and their high res sculpts of some.




I also did a simple quick texture of the floor to start looking at in VR as well as a material for the trash can.



You can also see in the screenshot about I've added crown moulding to the walls and updated the windows and blinds.

I also had Yunhao help me create a simple blueprint for the fan so that the blades spin.


























Here's the assets in UE4 untextured






No comments:

Post a Comment