Monday, April 3, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 10 Environment Project Part 3

I pushed the environment this week further and textured the conspiracy board, updated the lighting significantly, and replaced the VR Pawn blueprint with a flashlight mesh and light. I also spent time tweaking textures and meshes to get scale right. I also textured the couch and coat rack among other things.

With the lighting I basically started from scratch again and worked to get the right mood. I looked at shows like Daredevil and Jessica Jones to get a saturated, neo-noir film vibe and it's something I'm still working on. I also experimented with LUTs and had a lot of fun with that.

The board detailed in Zbrush:



The board in Substance Painter:


The board in UE4:


The updated lighting:


The VR Pawn flashlight:




No comments:

Post a Comment