Sunday, May 28, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 2 - Personal Project 01

Continuing my personal project from last week. I'm a bit ahead of schedule for this project, so I'm planning on adding a few extra things for polish.

This week I completed high res for almost every asset except for a only a couple.
I also textured most assets, migrated in particle effects from the UE4 particle demo, did another lighting pass, and built textures in substance designer.

I also created a master material with snow vertex painting that affects tesselation, allowing for the snow to be raised over the objects surface.

Here's my schedule:


As you can see we're in second week. I'm a bit ahead of schedule and moved into things I had outlined for my third week. This works out as I will be extremely busy with Capstone work here at FIEA for the next week and a half.


Here's my current progress:





The snow vertex paint:


And the materials in Substance Designer:




No comments:

Post a Comment