Sunday, June 11, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 4 - Personal Project 01

For this final turn in I started not feeling my piece anymore. I finished it and am proud of the technical work I learned while doing this piece, but am not excited about the finished product. Because of this I decided to do a few small side pieces for my own enjoyment and also try out some new things.

First here's the finished diorama, inspired by the piece by Adam Taylor.


Final shots:



I also decided to create a night version:





Master material set up in UE4

Main master material with snow vertex paint:


Main foliage master material with wind:




Substance Designer materials and graphs:






For some extra side projects I decided to make a quick cloth simulation in Marvelous Designer and use that to do a new render of my past gun project in Marmoset Toolbag 3. I also made some quick bullets to add to the render.




And for my next side project I decided to do some small stylized work and make some models based off of the concepts by Yana Blyzniuk.









No comments:

Post a Comment